To export all SQL Agent jobs together as SQL, you can use the Script Job as option in SQL Server Management Studio. Here are the steps to do this:
- Open SQL Server Management Studio and connect to your SQL Server instance.
- In the Object Explorer, expand the SQL Server Agent node and then expand the Jobs node to view the list of jobs.
- Press F7 to open Jobs in Object Explorer when “Jobs” node is selected.
- Select all the jobs you want to export by holding the Ctrl key and clicking on each job in Object Explorer.
- Right-click on the selected jobs and choose Script Job as -> Create To -> New Query Editor Window. This will generate a SQL script that includes all the jobs you selected.
- Review the generated script and make any necessary modifications.
- Save the script to a file for later use by clicking on File -> Save or by pressing Ctrl+S.
That’s it! You now have a SQL script that contains all the SQL Agent jobs you selected, and you can use it to recreate those jobs on another SQL Server instance.