To protect your domain with Cloudflare, you can follow these general steps:
- Create a Cloudflare account
- Add your domain to it.
- Follow the setup instructions provided by Cloudflare, which typically involve updating your domain's nameservers to point to Cloudflare's nameservers.
- Configure your domain's DNS records in Cloudflare to ensure that traffic is correctly routed to your website.
- Enable security features, such as DDoS protection, firewall rules, and SSL/TLS encryption.
- Customize your Cloudflare settings to meet your specific needs and preferences.
Cloudflare provides detailed documentation and support resources to help you through each step of the process.